Mrs. Soni, (Founder Principal) Director
- The Punjab Govt. Medal for dedication to Indian Theatre awarded by Government of Punjab.
- Nava Jana Shakti Medal for Commitment to Social Upliftment awarded by The Ministry of Human Affairs.
- The Pushkin Medal for fostering International Goodwill and Brotherhood through Education, awarded by The Russian Govt.
- Ambassador of Peace for promoting international peace awarded by The Universal Peace Federation of India in May 2006.
Membership of the English Language Quality Standards Network, Bluebells School has been awarded the prestigious Membership of the English Language Quality Standards Network by the British Council India.
Silver Award by Tony Blair "Face to Faith" Foundation for connecting young people of different faiths and beliefs around the world in 2014.
- All India No 1 Day School, by Education World India School Ranking for Internationalism, in 2012.
- Certificate of Merit for promoting Quality Processes and Practices in the school by the Indian Merchants Chamber Rama Krishna Bajaj National Quality in 2011.
- International School Award (ISA) for exemplary practices of internationalism in school. by the British Council awarded for the second consecutive cycle in 2010.
- Certificate of Distinction awarded by Udayan Care for supporting the Greetings Cards Sales Programme in 2007.
- International School Award (ISA) for exemplary practices of internationalism in school. by the British Council awarded in 2006.
- Best Integration of Technology in Education awarded by INTEL in 2004.
Teachers' Excellence Award, awarded to Ms. Kiran Jamwal, Supervisor Pre-Primary for her exceptional contribution towards making the 21st Century education meaningful and joyful for the young minds by Lions Club of Delhi in 2014.
Teachers' Excellence Award, awarded to Ms. Bhavana Bhasin (HOD, Humanities & Social Work Dept.) in appreciation of her outstanding contribution and continued dedication to the cause of Promoting Education by Lions Club of Delhi in 2014.
- National Teachers Award awarded to Mrs. Suman Kumar (Principal) by the President of India on 5 September, 2013 (Teacher's Day) in recognition of valuable services to the community as a teacher of outstanding merit, sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. ofIndia, New Delhi.
- State Teachers' Award, awarded to Mrs. Suman Kumar (Principal) by Delhi State Govt. in recognition of her commendable services in the field of education in 2012.
- S. R. Ranganathan Prize awarded to Mrs. Shweta Gulati (Sr. Librarian) by Delhi Library Association for standing 1st class in order of merit in the Diploma in Library Information Technology Science Examination in 2009.
- Outstanding Teacher Award awarded to Mrs. Renu Kumar (HOD, English Dept.) by Delhi State Public Schools Association, Federation of Public School by the Chief Minister's Office for sincere appreciation, devotion and recognition of distinguished services and contribution towards education, in 2006.
- CBSE Teachers’ Award, certificate of Merit awarded to Mrs. Suman Kumar (Principal) in public recognition of her valuable and commendable servicesrenderedto the community for the cause of education as a teacher of outstanding merit in 2004.
- International Women’s Day Medal awarded to Mrs. Suman Kumar (Principal) by the Russian Centre of Science and Culture and Indo-Russian Literacy Club for outstanding contribution in Children’s Education & Extra Curricular Activities in 1996.
- Teachers Excellence Award, awarded to late Mrs. Rama Mohindra by the Lions Club ofDelhi for her outstanding contribution and continued dedication to the cause of Promoting Education.